Friday, September 11, 2009

I would like to introduce you to...

Mrs. Lori Ann Wood. That's right September 3rd came and went and now I'm an old married women. Everything went perfect on our wedding day. On Sept 2nd we had a wedding dinner at the Lion House in their garden and it was beautiful. Close family and friends came and we enjoyed a delicious dinner together (pictures coming soon... I hope). After the dinner, Jaclyn, Bryson, Jade, my sister-in-law Brittany, my sister Shauna, my mom, and our neighbor Sally all came back to my house do to Some finishing touches for the wedding. Surprisingly I was able to get a great night sleep and really was never nervous. On the morning of the wedding Kellee and Emily came over to get my hair did and it looked fabulous!! I drove to the temple with my parents and was then sealed for time and all eternity to the man of my dreams. After the ceremony and after taking pictures. Cam surprised me with a awesome 1947 car that he had been working on so that we could drive off in style. It was super cool and a lot of fun to drive in. After pictures it was back to my parents house to set everything up. I just want to say thank you to family and friends because the reception was BEAUTIFUL!!!! I was so happy with how the day went and I don't think I would have changed anything. Our first week of marriage has been amazing. I had no idea that I could ever be this happy. Thank you to everyone that helped, you know who you are! I love you so much!! Pictures will come shortly.    

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad I found your blog! I'm also happy you wrote a little about your wedding since I obviously didn't make it. . .You two are so cute together!

    ReplyDelete