Friday, July 3, 2009

Here I am!


Okay I did it, I have a blog. I never thought I would, but I did. I have friends that are SO good at writing and being funny and I DO NOT have that talent, but so much has been happening that I don't want to forget and I think this blog will be more for me then for anyone else. SO.... lets get started!!! Two months from today I'm getting married!! I know crazy and exciting. In two months I will be the new Mrs. Cameron wood and I'm so excited!! I love that kid and can't wait to go through the ups and downs in life with him. I really could go on and on about Cam and the amazing person he is but I wont right now at least not in this post...
Alright what I wanted to do is write down some things that have happened in the last couple of months that for me are priceless and I don't want to forget.

1. When Cam proposed in Lake Powell. We went on a hike and Cam was MUTE he didn't say a word the whole hike. Cam has a back pack that has speakers and you can hook your ipod to it and he played Billy Joel "she's got a way" When we got to the top of the cliff he gave me a ring he made of wood that looks identical to my real ring after he gave me the wood ring he got down on his knee with the real ring and asked the big question!!! After I said yes, we could here everyone on top of the houseboat Screaming and cheering!! what a great day!

2. When I called the temple and set our wedding date. OH my gosh!! talk about a reality check for me. Maybe no one else felt this way but when I reserved the temple, I had that feeling right before you go on a huge rollercoaster ride, do you know what I'm talking about? I love going on rollercoasters, that feeling of excitement but also that kind of scared for the unknown adventure.

3. When I went wedding dress shopping!! what a fun day that was. The first time I went, my mom, sister, and I were just shopping and decided to try on some dresses. the second time I went with my mom, sisters, and a couple of my best friends and I will never forget when I came out in THE DRESS Jades face told the whole story and I know I had to get that dress. It was so fun to look back and see my best friend get a little teary eyed!! love ya girl

Okay I think this post is plenty long enough...maybe a little too long but I just wanted to get those three little things down before I forgot. Next post will probably be about all the stress that is starting to make it so I can't Sleep!!

No comments:

Post a Comment